Old 09-02-2004, 09:35 AM
martin

Default Mystree in Tunbridge Wells, Kent (true story)

On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 04:21:40 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from contains these words:
I noticed that Message-ID:
from Jaques d'Alltrades contained the following:

Oak A, these puns are plane out of alder, so willow stoppit before you
become rather unpoplar?

Yeah, leave it out.

Look, bud, if you continue like this we may all be rowan as it's getting
no osier to find horrid puns, so I'm aspen you to stop laburnum the
subject. Even a dogwood cock a leg at some of these innit.

Plane speaking is worth two in the bush.
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad