Old 09-02-2004, 07:12 PM
Stuart Cracraft

Default Robomower question

Hi, I bought a Robomower about 5 months ago
(RL-880) and it has been running fine until
now.

The small device that comes with it that you
plug into the zone to activate the circuit
is giving me problems.

I have 4 zones at my house and 3 zones are fine.
You plug it in and the green light happily blinks
on the zone-enabler box (the one with 3 C batteries
inside).

But the other zone, also the largest, has suddenly
decided to stop blinking green and start flashing
the batteries red-light, making it impossible to
mow the backyard. Same unit, same batteries, etc.
that worked on the front yard minutes before. I
take it back to the front yard and it works on all
3 zones.

Anyone know why the battery light on the zone-enabler
can light up preventing a zone from being mowable
but work on all the other zones?

I don't think there's any li cut and I tried two sets
of all fresh C batteries with the same result.

Thanks,

Stuart