Old 10-02-2004, 08:12 AM
Barra

Default Miniature orchid resources?

With limited windows and space I'm looking for smaller orchids. When
searching for 'miniature orchids' I get more and more commercial book links
(a growing problem with search engines these days). Are there any good
resources about smaller orchids for in the house (in the Netherlands) on the
internet?

For some odd reason I always stop at Australian orchids in the nurseries. I
currently only have Sarchocilum hartmanii and Dend. kingianum. Yes, by
accident both from Australia and good beginners orchids. I prefer botanicals
(no hybrids or they must be natural) with smaller fleshy flowers.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Maarten van Damme