Old 10-02-2004, 05:53 PM
Wendy

Default I'm killing Vuyl. Milissa Brianne - "vyul2.jpg" 117.3 KBytes

Hi Troy, I wish I could help but I have killed these too, along with
Miltassia's????
--
Cheers Wendy
Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"Troy House" wrote in message
: This was a big, lush orchid when it came into my home. Over the year it
has
: dwindled into almost nothing.
: The browning looks normal, and the new growth seems healthy. It is just
: surprising how fast this one went down. Is this normal?
:
: It's my first on only Vuyl. (and was a gift) and I'm curious if I'm doing
: something wrong.
:
: It's in a plastic pot so that it will stay a bit damp and it's getting
: medium light. Prior to this it was mounted but in the same environment.
The
: temp in the orchids room goes from 64f nighttime to 80f daytime. and
hovers
: at 60% humidity.
:
: --