Old 11-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Theo

Default Brass Pot

hi
Sorry to ask you all that but I had a suspicion

has it drain holes ? or is it a tray to exibit Suiseki stone on sand
or a bonkei landscape or Ishi-zuki trees on a rock ? how thick is the
border how heavy is it? how old is it ? if is old it might be a
collection piece :-) ?
the caracter carved in the bottom should be copied and ask some
expert is the sig of the Kiln that made it .. might be an expensive piece !
Theo

RFord14999 wrote:

It is 14" round with dragons incised on the inside and some characters at the
center of the bottom outside that I ground off so it would sit level.
Bob

--
EU Zone 7 GE (CH)
S.O.S.Bonsai online @ : or ICQ