Old 10-02-2004, 02:37 AM
RFord14999

Default Brass Pot

Thanks to all the Brass Potters and the wise guys for advice and suggestions.
Bob Ford
Old 10-02-2004, 06:37 AM
Theo

HIš
anyway ,we all gave our opinions
but which shape and size is the *pot*?
maybe you could find another use ..in the Bonsai line...
Theo

--
EU Zone 7 GE (CH)
S.O.S.Bonsai online @ : or ICQ

Old 11-02-2004, 01:17 AM
RFord14999

It is 14" round with dragons incised on the inside and some characters at the
center of the bottom outside that I ground off so it would sit level.
Bob
Old 11-02-2004, 01:39 AM
RFord14999

Old 11-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Theo

hi
Sorry to ask you all that but I had a suspicion

has it drain holes ? or is it a tray to exibit Suiseki stone on sand
or a bonkei landscape or Ishi-zuki trees on a rock ? how thick is the
border how heavy is it? how old is it ? if is old it might be a
collection piece :-) ?
the caracter carved in the bottom should be copied and ask some
expert is the sig of the Kiln that made it .. might be an expensive piece !
Theo

RFord14999 wrote:

It is 14" round with dragons incised on the inside and some characters at the
center of the bottom outside that I ground off so it would sit level.
Bob

--
EU Zone 7 GE (CH)
S.O.S.Bonsai online @ : or ICQ
25 666 169 4
my bonsais:
http://groups.msn.com/BonsaiItalia/ibonsaiditheo.msnw
Membro di : Internet Bonsai Society. I.B.S USA; F.F.B (BE)E.E.B.F (
FR);F.R.J.B(CH)

Brass garden hose nozzles and brass on/off switches (andmissing o-rings) Danny D.[_5_] Gardening 20 28-06-2013 03:44 AM
Brass Pot RFord14999 Bonsai 1 09-02-2004 07:02 AM
[IBC] Brass Pot Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 3 09-02-2004 02:27 AM
ISO: Hose reel with brass fittings David Gibbs Lawns 3 28-07-2003 06:02 PM