Old 12-02-2004, 11:26 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Are fountains a good idea ?

In my teeny little water garden, I have one of the Little Giant pumps with
the "bell" fountain head. My goldfish seem to be attracted to the rushing
water (you should see them follow the hose around when I do water changes or
top off the pond!)

So far this winter, the fish hang out between the pond filters (the only
"structure" in the pond at the moment).

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Nick" wrote in message
I have a largish green pond. I know it needs more oxygen. The pond is

quite
large and only has 5 small gold fish in it which seem quite happy and
active. Would they benefit from a fountain or would the noise disturb them

?

Nick