Old 14-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Larry Dighera

Default Questions about Brassovola nodosa fragrance

On 13 Feb 2004 15:08:37 -0800, (TZ) wrote in
I wish the plant was large enough to divide. I wish it was large
enough to fill the little basket it is in.

Yes; I know what you mean. I'm patiently waiting for some 3" C.
Skinneri Coerulescens 'Orchidglade' x self plants to flower, so I can
make some crosses.

Bad timing.....I would be happy to send you some pollen but I just
used it all for my own tinkering. It is carrying a capsule from a
cross with Dinema polybulbon right now so I don't expect more flowers
for a while.

Thank you for your kind offer. Please keep me in mind when it again
produces pollen you can spare. Of course, I'm happy to provide you
with plants from the cross if you like.