Old 15-02-2004, 06:17 PM
Billie

Default killer bird

Sorry to hear it.

Maybe you could make a shelter for them?

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 23:37:03 -0500 (EST),
wrote:

A large crane (about three foot long pointy beak )killed one of my

gold
fish & was after the others when i chased him off! The ice had

just
melted off the pond ! Never had seen any cranes around

here
before ! Mt laurel nj. Poor goldy was five years old! R.I.P.
BILL

My local water garden source told me to buy a piece of sewer pipe (not used)
for my fish to hid in until there is enough cover in the spring. I found a
local cement place and they gave it to me for free. Seems to work....plus
netting.

Billie

Please submit your suggestions for 'Website of the Day' to:

http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/altg...EBSITES04.html
BLIND ITEMS:
http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/altg.../JANFEB04.html