Old 15-02-2004, 10:38 PM
WiGard

Default Insect larvea in peaches

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 16:42:30 -0500, Spackle wrote:

The best thing is to kill all the wacko environmentalists and spray all
you want. If you ever get environmentalists in your country it is surely
doomed.

A wrote:
In my country Mauritius, peaches are infested with insect larvea before
they ripen. We can`t
get proper good peaches without using lots of insecticides. Do you have
such problems in your country?

How do you deal with this? Is there a natural method to deal with this
problem?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Joseph.

Actually the best thing is to use chemical according to instructions and
intended use. In the right hands and applied at the correct times,
chemicals do work, and they work to the advantage of all.

http://axp.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/selectnewpest.peach.html is but one website
offering IPM (Integrated Pest Management) techniques. I'm sure there are
others. IPM works.