Old 16-02-2004, 08:38 PM
alicia-dr-hankins

Default [IBC] Hawaii

if it came from the bonsai place on the big island
with a tag, then it may have gotten on
but fruit are a no no to carry off...

in any case, good luck at the customs desk on the
way out of the airport...
i had a MIL that works there and took home
lots of 'abandoned trees...and other stuff'
to give away at home...

smiles,
alicia