Old 16-02-2004, 11:28 PM
An Metet

Default Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

I am told that I can no longer kill moles by using the usual poison. In
fact to do so one has to have a special licence. The Queen for instance is
allowed to poison the little sons of *******. Whilst I was in France last
year I watched a mole catcher at work in a vineyard. She had a device
which fired a cartridge into the tunnel. Effective every time. The shot
was triggered by the mole clearing its tunnel, the mole woman having
depresed it before setting the trap. I am told such devices are illegal in
the UK! The cost was about £20. I am also told that a variation on this
does exist in the UK which spears the little parasite instead of blowing
its head off. Anyone ever seen or used such a device? Where can I buy a
couple?
I have consulted the WWW used some of there alleged remedies, not one of
them worked, a waste of time. Anyone out there got a sure fired way of
getting rid of 'em?