Old 17-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Gail Futoran

Default Ka30P (or some other "bookmark" fiend)

"Lee B." wrote in message
Once upon a time last year you posted a link to a site

that had a "flow
chart" to identify pond critters . . . it was something

like "is it smooth
or segmented"? "3 segments or 5" etc., etc., etc. It

finally narrowed down
the culprit. Very cool site. Well, as you have probably

guessed, I lost all
my "favorites" in a reformat, and I can't find that one.

I'd do a google,
but you have so many posts it would take me a month to

narrow them down, and
you may have it right at hand.

Thanks in advance if you have it, if not - wish me luck

while I google!

Lee

I keep some posts from rec.ponds in a file and found one by
K30a dated July 31, 2003, with the following link, which I
think is the one you are looking for:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~sos-...oKeyIntro.HTML

If that isn't the right link, sorry.

Gail