Old 17-02-2004, 02:05 PM
Lee B.

Default Ka30P (or some other "bookmark" fiend)

Once upon a time last year you posted a link to a site that had a "flow
chart" to identify pond critters . . . it was something like "is it smooth
or segmented"? "3 segments or 5" etc., etc., etc. It finally narrowed down
the culprit. Very cool site. Well, as you have probably guessed, I lost all
my "favorites" in a reformat, and I can't find that one. I'd do a google,
but you have so many posts it would take me a month to narrow them down, and
you may have it right at hand.

Thanks in advance if you have it, if not - wish me luck while I google!

Lee

Old 17-02-2004, 02:47 PM
Ka30P

Lee wrote Once upon a time last year you posted a link to a site that had a
"flow
chart" to identify pond critters

Hi Lee!
I've since changed computers and very few
bookmarks made the change. Sorry, that was not one of them :-(

kathy :-)
Old 17-02-2004, 07:50 PM
Gail Futoran

"Lee B." wrote in message
Once upon a time last year you posted a link to a site

that had a "flow
chart" to identify pond critters . . . it was something

like "is it smooth
or segmented"? "3 segments or 5" etc., etc., etc. It

finally narrowed down
the culprit. Very cool site. Well, as you have probably

guessed, I lost all
my "favorites" in a reformat, and I can't find that one.

I'd do a google,
but you have so many posts it would take me a month to

narrow them down, and
you may have it right at hand.

Thanks in advance if you have it, if not - wish me luck

while I google!

Lee

I keep some posts from rec.ponds in a file and found one by
K30a dated July 31, 2003, with the following link, which I
think is the one you are looking for:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~sos-...oKeyIntro.HTML

If that isn't the right link, sorry.

Gail

Old 18-02-2004, 02:12 PM
Lee B.

That's IT! Thanks, Gail.

Sorry 'bout your confuser, Kathy. I *hate* when that happens G! It's so
frustrating. I can't believe that I backed up so much of the info on my disk
and forgot my "favorites" folder! So many useful links gone in a *poof*. It
won't happen again . . .

Lee

Old 19-02-2004, 06:02 AM
Zookeeper

Ka30P wrote:
Lee wrote Once upon a time last year you posted a link to a site that had a
"flow
chart" to identify pond critters

Hi Lee!
I've since changed computers and very few
bookmarks made the change. Sorry, that was not one of them :-(

Links from K30 posts (BV, do you have these at your site?):

For bugs and critters:

http://www.mp.usbr.gov/geospat/olymp...e/macroid.html
Scroll down and click on each link.
Each page will show you the lavra and the resulting critter.

http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/con...s-general.html

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/pond/index.html

http://www.people.Virginia.EDU/~sos-...oKeyIntro.HTML

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/w...earch?openform

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/caer/.../keytailex.htm

Happy clicking!!
--
Zk

Old 19-02-2004, 08:53 PM
BenignVanilla

"Zookeeper" wrote in message
snip

(BV, do you have these at your site?):

http://www.mp.usbr.gov/geospat/olymp...e/macroid.html
Scroll down and click on each link.
Each page will show you the lavra and the resulting critter.

http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/con...s-general.html

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/pond/index.html

http://www.people.Virginia.EDU/~sos-...oKeyIntro.HTML

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/w...earch?openform

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/caer/...r/keytailex.ht

I am at work, and can't surf the web very freely, so I can't check just now.
I will take look when I get home. If they are not there...I will be sure to
add them! Thanks for the suggestion.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old 19-02-2004, 09:16 PM
BenignVanilla

"Zookeeper" wrote in message
snip

(BV, do you have these at your site?):

http://www.mp.usbr.gov/geospat/olymp...e/macroid.html
Scroll down and click on each link.
Each page will show you the lavra and the resulting critter.

http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/con...s-general.html

http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/pond/index.html

http://www.people.Virginia.EDU/~sos-...oKeyIntro.HTML

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/w...earch?openform

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/org/caer/...r/keytailex.ht

I am at work, and can't surf the web very freely, so I can't check just now.
I will take look when I get home. If they are not there...I will be sure to
add them! Thanks for the suggestion.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Worthy of a bookmark Bill who putters Gardening 2 08-02-2010 02:43 PM
report~ka30p's atlantis island in the pond and other stuff kathy Ponds 0 12-06-2005 07:15 PM
OT - ka30p Ka30P Ponds 4 18-05-2004 06:08 AM
Thanks Ka30P Glenn Lynn Ponds 2 20-01-2004 05:12 PM
Good Reference! Bookmark it!! K Barrett Orchids 0 12-12-2003 10:35 PM