Old 18-02-2004, 09:32 AM
kevin bailey

Default [IBC] Watering, or flooding... (somewhat OT)

Hope you are riding it out OK Nic. My sympathy is based on recent
experience. We had 6" of rainfall in one day, close to me in Snowdonia.

We were due to go collecting in the area before our permit runs out. The
news footage on TV showed similar scenes to those on the site you
linked. A week later we tried a trip out and met up in a car park where
the hedges had flood debris 7 feet up.

Thankfully we are back to clear skies and freezing nights, hope your
weather is improving too.

Is NZ's climate moderated by oceanic current like the UK's?

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales

++++Sponsored, in part, by Marc Zimmerman++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++