Old 18-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Brigitte J.

Default Spring has sprung...

"Grandpa" jsdebooATcomcast.net wrote in message
Sorry for the cross post but dang, a high of 58 expected today and 64
tomorrow, methinks spring has sprung. I even broke out the rototiller
yesterday and worked up the ground in 2 small plots. Its T-shirt
weather in Albuquerque!

Lets see, time to get the peas in the ground fast and.................
Snow, we don't got no steeeeenkin snow.......

Won't be spring here for awhile. Here in Nebraska we still have 2 ft of
snow on the ground, and with temps remaining at freezing, we'll be lucky if
all this snow is melted by June.

I still prefer the snow and ice over the crowds and road-raged drivers in
southern California...

Brigitte