Old 18-02-2004, 04:07 PM
molli

Default How much is too much?

I've had a Baldans Kaleidoscope in bloom for nine months now. I had cut the
original spikes to have them rebloom, which they did, and then it sent out
two NEW spikes also. Now one of the original is branching yet again all on
its own. Plant looks good, 6 firm leaves, good roots. Is it ok to let it
keep blooming its little heart out? or should I cut the spikes and rest it?
My other Kaleidoscope that I was 'resting' is sending out new spikes
too.....it rested for about 5 weeks before it started sending up a new
spike. I don't want to kill them!
--
Hugs,
Molli