Old 18-02-2004, 06:43 PM
molli

Default How much is too much?

No Rob,..now *this* is bragging...my notoriously hard to bloom Phal. stone
pinto is about to open! Second time since last summer. On the Baldans,
leaves are all the same size, Huge! And yes, its getting leggy on the old
growth. I keep hoping it will keiki so I can cut the spikes. It doesn't
have a whole lot of flowers on the spikes, but they sure are pretty.

--
Hugs,
Molli