Old 18-02-2004, 08:05 PM
Shiva

Default Best on-line sites for ordering rose bushes?

Darren Garrison wrote:

On 14 Feb 2004 22:24:31 GMT, (Carolyn1103) wrote:

Go to the GardenWeb site and read the rose forums - especially the antique rose
forum. Lots of information and personal experience available for the reading.
In particular, consider the antique roses and own roots available through
mailorder. (Vintage, Heirloom Roses etc.) Stay away from those boxed roses at
WallyWorld and Home Depot.

Thanks for the tip, but I've already ordered from a site called
www.veseys.com based out of

Canada.
After sorting through all of the types they had available, I ordered (for late March shipping,
according to the site):

Iceberg
Peace
Pascali
Joseph's Coat
Easy Going
Reine des Violettes
Mr. Lincoln
Tiffany
Gemini
Scentimental
Leonidas
Double Delight

You do know that Joseph's Coat is a climber, yes?