Old 20-02-2004, 01:04 AM
G8RRPH

Default Changing media

I bought a phaelenopsis from work recently. Two plants were in one
poy, only one in bloom, the other a spike. I want to separate the
plants,, and to be consistent with my other plants, pot them in
sphagnum moss. As of now they are in what apears to be soil. Any
advice on the right way to change media would be helpful. Oh, BTW I
found a small gouping of orchids in my back yard. Very tiny plant,
about 3 inches high, small (1 cm) white flowers, found in the yard. I
live in central Florida (Deland). Any ideas what it might be???

Thanks in advance