Old 20-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default National Garden Scheme out

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
I have a few free booklets detailing gardens open in Buckinghamshire
this year if you want them, literally hot off the press.

Also have a spare NGS book, though that's 5.99 I'm afraid.

Janet

HELP someone from Chalfont St peter emailed me to ask for a booklet and
I've printed out the address and promptly lost it
Sorry!

Can you email me again please?

I can put a booklet in the post.

Strangely enough the talk I picked the leaflets up, was in Chalfont St
Peter, it was the local gardening Society!

The talk was given by Daphne Foulsham the vice president of the NGS
and she was really very interesting with some wonderful slides of the
gardens around the country.I happened to be there with the CGS organiser
for Bucks. And some of the garden owners and the booklets had been
picked up that night from the printers!

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy