Old 20-02-2004, 09:52 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default National Garden Scheme out

I have a few free booklets detailing gardens open in Buckinghamshire
this year if you want them, literally hot off the press.

Also have a spare NGS book, though that's 5.99 I'm afraid.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 20-02-2004, 11:55 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
I have a few free booklets detailing gardens open in Buckinghamshire
this year if you want them, literally hot off the press.

Also have a spare NGS book, though that's 5.99 I'm afraid.

Janet

HELP someone from Chalfont St peter emailed me to ask for a booklet and
I've printed out the address and promptly lost it
Sorry!

Can you email me again please?

I can put a booklet in the post.

Strangely enough the talk I picked the leaflets up, was in Chalfont St
Peter, it was the local gardening Society!

The talk was given by Daphne Foulsham the vice president of the NGS
and she was really very interesting with some wonderful slides of the
gardens around the country.I happened to be there with the CGS organiser
for Bucks. And some of the garden owners and the booklets had been
picked up that night from the printers!

Janet

Old 21-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
Also have a spare NGS book, though that's 5.99 I'm afraid.

Is that what is known as the yellow book? And is it this year's?
If so, we would like to buy one. How much is postage so I can send you a
cheque?

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

I have yellow leaflets for Cornwall, if anyone would like one just send a
SAE (address on web site)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk