Old 20-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Empty

Default One of my amano shrimp is pregnant :D

How cool! One of my amano shrimp is pregnant. She has a clutch of eggs
tucked into her abdomen, which she fans nonstop with her legs.

I recently started a nano reef tank (yes, I know, I am a turncoat) and had
some iodine on hand. Recalling reading iodine was good for FW shrimp also,
I have put a half dose in the tank with every water change for the last few
weeks. Anecdotal at best, but these shrimp have never done this before.

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other