Old 20-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

Default Stop Heaping Abuse on Me So That Nothing More Will Be Posted On February 21st

It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

"Daryl S. Kabatoff" wrote in message
May This Flame War Stop Today So That Nothing More Will Be Posted On
February 21st.
Stop abusing these groups and stop heaping abuse on me, if you heap abuse

on
me on
February 21st 2004 then you will be hearing from me on February 21st
2004. -Daryl S. Kabatoff