Old 20-02-2004, 06:42 PM
Daryl S. Kabatoff

Default Stop Heaping Abuse on Me So That Nothing More Will Be Posted On February 21st

May This Flame War Stop Today So That Nothing More Will Be Posted On
February 21st.
Stop abusing these groups and stop heaping abuse on me, if you heap abuse on
me on
February 21st 2004 then you will be hearing from me on February 21st
2004. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 20-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

It's not very nice how you people defend your traditions.
You people defended your Sunday traditions by hiring
Hindus to torture me, and then I wanted to participate
in fish groups and try to forget what was done to me,
but even here we have Redforeman preaching his Sunday
religion and John preaching that your dead kids are in
heaven. You think that you can make a mess of my life
and a mess of the groups that I participate in, well I can
make a bigger mess. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 21-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Tedd Jacobs

"Flash" wrote in message

Spambot bait. Take this address and drop it in every group you can. In
every e-mail you get with the remove option (that we know only confirms
your address), reply to it and add this address. This cross posting punk
wan't something to read. I'll do my part to make sure he has material.

also,...

to:

From: "Daryl S. Kabatoff"
Newsgroups: rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc

Subject: Talk about your fish, not your religion or anyone elses for that
matter
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 02:01:43 GMT

[or any other post you feel is abusive, offensive, or off topic. 'properties'
'details' copy and paste]

From: "Daryl S. Kabatoff"
Newsgroups: rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc

matter
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 02:01:43 GMT

Old 27-02-2004, 02:55 AM
billstein

http://www.insolitology.com/usenet/kabatoff.htm

Old 27-02-2004, 02:56 AM
Dinky

"billstein" wrote in message
. com...
http://www.insolitology.com/usenet/kabatoff.htm

I will say it one last time. We have all seen this a dozen times, and will
ppl quit replying to his &%*&%&* posts?????

Old 27-02-2004, 03:17 AM
billstein

http://www.insolitology.com/usenet/kabatoff.htm

Old 27-02-2004, 03:17 AM