Old 21-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Changing media

As far as the Phals are concerned, I'd wait until they are finished
flowering before repotting, unless you have seriously depleted media. What
looks like dirt might be media based on "Pro-Mix", with some peat and
various other things added. As long as it hasn't deteriorated, just let
them go. Are you sure there are two plants in there?

Regarding the flower in the yard, can you get a photo? If so, post to
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids, or to some site that can be accessed. I'm in
FL as well, but there's no way to know what you have there from the
description.

Diana