Old 21-02-2004, 12:29 AM
Head Haddock

Default 50 meters long 6' high fence: Suggestions climbing plants. TIA

I have a wooden fence (no space between planks) 50 meters long 6' high
divided into 21 panels which I want to cover with climbing plants. I would
like plants which keep their leaves all the year round and have a variety
of coloured flowers. Preferably two varieties per panel. I am looking for
low maintenance plants also the sort anyone can grow.

One wall is facing SW the other NE, roughly that is.
I know nothing about growing "ornamental" plants only vegetables and fruit.

Richard.