Old 21-02-2004, 03:38 AM
Mitchell McCreath

Default Silver Princess Gum

"Shamless Self Promotion" wrote in message
Hi Wanda

This tree, though truely beautiful after 30 or so years, is a very sparse
specimen in its juvenile years and I would not think that it would provide
too much protection from the sun (especially though weeks like last week).
I don't know much about their sub-surface habits, and would guess there

not
to be too much mess given the sparse nature of the tree.

Joanne

"Wanda Too" wrote in message
I'm looking into planting a Silver Princess in my front yard strategically
placed so it protects the bedroom window from the summer sun. I know there
are cables for elect etc nearby, are there any concerns with the roots
getting into plumbing etc? Does it drop many leaves & branches?

"summer red" or "summer beauty" or "oramge Spledor" are also also beautiful
flowering gums.

Mitch.....