Old 21-02-2004, 11:02 AM
Tedd Jacobs

Default Stop Heaping Abuse on Me So That Nothing More Will Be Posted On February 21st

"Flash" wrote in message

Spambot bait. Take this address and drop it in every group you can. In
every e-mail you get with the remove option (that we know only confirms
your address), reply to it and add this address. This cross posting punk
wan't something to read. I'll do my part to make sure he has material.

also,...

to:

From: "Daryl S. Kabatoff"
Newsgroups: rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc

Subject: Talk about your fish, not your religion or anyone elses for that
matter
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 02:01:43 GMT

[or any other post you feel is abusive, offensive, or off topic. 'properties'
'details' copy and paste]