Old 21-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Terry

Default Help with photos

Hi Everyone,
I wonder if you can help me.

I am looking for photos of water garden plants, fish and peoples ponds
for a workshop that I am doing on water gardening. The workshop takes
place on June 15, but I am trying to get all the material ready now.

If you have before and after photos, even better. The more the better.
If you have a website with photos that I can use, please let me know.
If you can send them to me through email, that's great too.

My email address is:

If you would prefer to send them to me my address is below. In case I
get a lot through the mail though, please be advised that I can't
return them.

Thanks for your help,
Terry Megeney
P.O. Box 2460