Old 21-02-2004, 11:42 PM
Terry

Default Help with photos

Hi Everyone,
I wonder if you can help me.

I am looking for photos of water garden plants, fish and peoples ponds
for a workshop that I am doing on water gardening. The workshop takes
place on June 15, but I am trying to get all the material ready now.

If you have before and after photos, even better. The more the better.
If you have a website with photos that I can use, please let me know.
If you can send them to me through email, that's great too.

My email address is:

If you would prefer to send them to me my address is below. In case I
get a lot through the mail though, please be advised that I can't
return them.

Thanks for your help,
Terry Megeney
P.O. Box 2460
Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada
B0K 1S0
Old 23-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Phil L

Terry wrote:
: Hi Everyone,
: I wonder if you can help me.
:
[...]

go he
http://www.google.com/advanced_image_search?hl=en
you can stipulate results from different countries, UK etc, and can also
stipulate file sizes from small gifs to wallpaper sized photos.
Try words like 'pond' 'water feature' 'ornamental pond' - you get the
picture....well you will when you go...there's 297,000 results just for
'pond'.....you can click on each picture and enlarge it and then right click and
'save as'.

HTH

Old 24-02-2004, 04:34 AM
Terry

Hi Phil,
Thank you for your help.
Terry
"Phil L" wrote in message ...
Terry wrote:
: Hi Everyone,
: I wonder if you can help me.
:
[...]

Help needed on gardening project! Turfing etc. Photos attached. jhughe32 Gardening 2 04-07-2012 09:50 PM
Help with Photos Terry Ponds 11 23-02-2004 03:47 AM
Looking for good photos to help identify grass species in my lawn... BeamGuy Lawns 5 30-07-2003 06:12 PM
Help me ID two plants - link to photos inc. Michael Graham Gardening 5 02-07-2003 05:44 AM
Botanical gardens photos (Was Rachel Corrie- PA staged photos) Hane Edible Gardening 0 25-03-2003 03:32 PM