Old 23-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Phil L

Default Help with photos

Terry wrote:
: Hi Everyone,
: I wonder if you can help me.
:
: I am looking for photos of water garden plants, fish and peoples ponds
: for a workshop that I am doing on water gardening. The workshop takes
: place on June 15, but I am trying to get all the material ready now.
:
: If you have before and after photos, even better. The more the better.
: If you have a website with photos that I can use, please let me know.
: If you can send them to me through email, that's great too.
:
: My email address is:
:
: If you would prefer to send them to me my address is below. In case I
: get a lot through the mail though, please be advised that I can't
: return them.
:
: Thanks for your help,
: Terry Megeney
: P.O. Box 2460
: Stellarton, Nova Scotia, Canada
: B0K 1S0

go he
http://www.google.com/advanced_image_search?hl=en
you can stipulate results from different countries, UK etc, and can also
stipulate file sizes from small gifs to wallpaper sized photos.
Try words like 'pond' 'water feature' 'ornamental pond' - you get the
picture....well you will when you go...there's 297,000 results just for
'pond'.....you can click on each picture and enlarge it and then right click and
'save as'.

HTH