Old 23-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Maren Purves

Default Looking for Jerusalem Artichokes

Ross Reid wrote:
(simy1) wrote:

"tworiverspark" wrote in message ...

I would love to buy some Jerusalem Artichokes from someone if you have them.
I can't find a local supplier and I don't want to pay $4/lb plus shipping
from a gardening catalog. Any help or leads would be appreciated.
Ron

produce section, health food store. Buy them, plant them.

Curse them every year thereafter ;-(.

not if you plant them where they can't spread like in a large planter or
concrete tub, or, what I would do, in and area surrounded by bedrock.

I'd love some. Does anybody in/near Hilo, HI have any to spare?
(happy to pay).

Maren