Old 24-02-2004, 07:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Mythbusters and goldfish myth

One of our very favorite programs is Mythbusters on the
Discovery Channel.

Tonight one of the myth they worked on was that goldfish have a three second
memory.
"Oh boy, fishfood!"
"Wait, I hate fishfood!"
"Oh boy, fishfood!"
snip
If you haven't seen it you ought to try it. The two hosts remind
me of some of our regulars, past and present. The setting the surface of the
pond on fire thread comes to mind... or the bug zapper set on stun.
kathy :-)

For a minute there I was thinking they reminded you of many ponders:

Oh boy, let's dig another pond!
Wait, I don't have the time (or money, or muscle) to dig/maintain
another...
Oh boy, let's dig another pond!

Now I'm thinking the fish are smarter than we are. ~ jan
~ jan