Old 24-02-2004, 04:02 PM
Don

Default [IBC] bored

adam roler wrote:

to all,

well, i think its about time to call it quits. as of
late, i have been more discouraged about my art than ever.
i truly love bonsai. it is the only thing that could bring
me peace during a time of great turbulence in my life. but

Spend the time and attention with your child. A little one is the worlds
best hobby!
They love to learn and do what others are doing. My grandaughter is less
than 2 years yet she loves spending time in the greenhouse helping to repot,
water, weed and enjoy. Yes she may unpot an orchid that didn't need to be
repotted from time to time but the plants always seem to survive and she
flourishes. I can't wait for spring and her help in the gardens.
She likes to be involved in what I do, yesterday she and I looked at a book
on Monet. She pointed at things in the pictures that I may not have
noticed. Later she showed me her book of Clifford the little red dog and we
played with her pack of stickers. She enjoys showing and sharing things
that are part of a toddlers world and also those things that are usually in
our world. She is not very interested in the TV shows that I like to watch
but she enjoys her shows the most when we watch them together. Blues Clues,
Dora or the Wiggles are more fun when you figure them out together and do
the moves to some of the dances. Sharing an inside joke with a toddler is
the best, she may not speak in full sentences yet but she has a great sense
of humour.
It is important for us to develop our interests so that we can share them
with others of all ages.
All the Best
Don