Old 07-02-2003, 05:26 PM
Larry Dighera

Default Semihydrophonics and fungi

On 06 Feb 2003 21:16:32 +0100, Geir Harris Hedemark
(Geir Harris Hedemark) wrote in Message ID
:

I have a problem with fungus growing in my semihydrophonically planted
orchids. It is bad enough that it is possible to see the whitegreen
fungus on the roots through the transparent pots.

What is the nature of the problem your plants are experiencing? Are
the roots beginning to rot? Or are you just concerned?

What am I doing wrong? How do I get rid of the fungi before it kills
off my orchids?

Geir

What makes you think the fungus will kill your orchids? Don't orchids
in the wild form a symbiotic relationship with fungi?

Physan 20 will kill the fungus, but are you sure that is what you
want?