Old 25-02-2004, 12:12 PM
ed

Default first rose wounds of the year

I have 150 or so roses, a little of everything, some own root "babies", etc.
I'm putting in a few more austin roses this year-I love their "take over the
rose bed" habit. They are not much of a cut flower, but I've got other roses
for that. Double Delight is my favorite rose-it is hateful to grow, not an
easy rose at all, but I love it.
outtaheretogotowork
ed
"Shiva" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.9b9494a3be3153bfa9066d9def8f2751 @1077552287.nulluser.com...
ed wrote:

it was about 60 degrees in Winston Salem NC USA today...I got out and
piddled, cutting out deadwood, looking and dreaming, planning and
dreaming...such is the hope of a rose lover...and I got sliced a little

bit,
sweet wounds to look at later this week when it gets cold again...no
apologies here for looking forward to fighting aphids and looking for

that
first bloom....

Ed you are such a softie! I am looking forward to doing the same
soon if I can get caught up at work. What do you have and what
are you thinking of getting this year? Tell all! (I am in Raleigh,
and really like W/S, by the way.)