Old 25-02-2004, 11:05 PM
K Barrett

Default Kew orchid display

I would have loved to see it!! I understand that the Princess Di
Conservatory is the only place where Kew displays orchids. Congrats on your
daughter gaining employment at Kew! Now you'll have to figure out sneaky
ways of gaining access to their gardens, saying you've come to collect her
for lunch, and just browse after dropping her off, etc. *G*

K Barrett
"John Carruthers" wrote in message
I took my daughter for an interview at Kew RBG yesterday ( she got the
position :-)) and while waiting was invited to wander around. ("wellll
OK then, if you insist" ;-) They have an orchid special display in the
Princess Di conservatory at the moment. Breathtaking !! Makes mine
look rather sick.
jc

---
http://mysite.freeserve.com/jc_atm/