Old 27-02-2004, 12:09 AM
Ray

Default MSU-type Fertilizer with Tap Water

Yes there is, Matt. The producers typically refer to it as a "well-water"
formula. I am so impressed with the RO stuff that I'll be carrying both
shortly. I have become a distributor for the JR Peters versions, and am
expecting to pick up my first load next Friday (3/5).

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Matthew Donadio" wrote in message
Hi all,

Does anyone here use an MSU-type fertilizer with tap water?

Unfortunately, an RO unit is out of the picture for a while, so I am stuck
with tap water until I can figure out a rain collection method. I read

the
article in Orchids, and if I understand it correctly, their tap/well water
forumla was designed for that particular well at MSU, and that they
recommend the RO formula (13-3-15-8-2) in general. Is this correct?

Thanks.

--Matt Donadio )