Old 28-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Chuckles

Default carbo plus voltage

BobWu wrote:
I just got this unit from LFS. The store told me it run at 110V (the
normal voltage in USA). However, the manual says it runs at 230V. Who
should I trust? Anyone tried this in US?

There is a BIG difference between 120 and 230 volts. 120 volts uses one
hot wire and 230 uses 2 hot wires. I would get back in touch with
your LFS who sold it to you and get them to show you how to hook it up.
230 also uses a different kind of receptacle on it so you cannot plug
120V into it. You can also see if they have a web site to verify that
it is 230V and not 120. Hope this helps