Old 28-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] BEGINNER: Maple Trident and dormancy & Trunk question

Dave,
Thanks for clearing up the -rock- thing, that intrigued me as well as Kevin. Have a care also about how moist/wet you're keeping your tree. You said you were standing it on a trey of water when it's inside, and that can cause a world of problems for your
maple. I don't think you need to keep the light on all night for your tree if you are putting it outside daily. Nothing can really take the place of sunshine.

And PLEASE, PLEASE, SNIP the excess material from your posts when replying, all it does is clog up our archives.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9