Old 28-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Robert MacCara

Default carbo plus voltage

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 14:20:14 -0500, Rich wrote:

The thing is made in Germany and originally made for a European market.
They simply didn't update the specs. If the plug is the standard North
American plug it's 120..230 looks very different. You may have seen
conversion travel kits for this very thing (convert your 120 shaver to 230
when you visit Europe)..because the plugs are different. Plug the thing
in and go...
I've been using mine for a month now...got rid of the DIY stuff...I love
it. My plants also are enjoying the c02.

How big a tank does the Carbo Plus "work" with? I have seen ads for it
that say "smaller" tanks, but that's not very enlighening...
Thanks,
Rob