Old 29-02-2004, 12:02 AM
Gary

Default Electric lawn mowers: do they cut it?

I've used a Black & Decker electric mower for years with no problems.
As others have said, it's good to keep the blade sharpened. It works
fine in my small yard, but I think if I had a lot of mowing to do, I
would probably prefer a gas mower to get a wider swath and the
advantage of self-propel capability. My overall opinion of lawns is
low, though, since they are water hogs and require a lot of
maintenance, so you might want to take that into account. I think if
I had much area, I'd opt for a meadow and a goat!
Gary