Old 29-02-2004, 12:17 AM
Bushy

Default Electric lawn mowers: do they cut it?

My sister over in Merry Olde England has an electric mower for her yard.
It's a bit like a glorified whipper snipper and although I have an electric
one of these at home on the farm it's only 'cause I got it for nicks that
it's here. It is handy for the front and back door and the length of an
extension cord to trim up light groundcovers that climb over the garden
edges. If I was to try and cut down a clump of green panic, I'd be able to
have three beers while I was waiting.

Works well for my sister, but her yard is about 16 feet by 16 feet.......

Hope this helps,
Peter

"feRRets_inc" wrote in message
G'day

I am considering purchasing a lawn mower and the new generation of

electric
battery-powered mowers have caught my attention. My question is are they
worth considering? My primary concern is do these electric mowers have
sufficient power? What other issues are there to consider? Pros, Cons.

Thanks for reading
Dave