Old 29-02-2004, 01:42 AM

Default Phal Problems update

I tried most of your ailed remedies with the same sad results. However,
when I painted the sites with pool algicide (or physan) undiluted, daily
for five or six days and then whenever--my survival rate has been great!
Few of the ugly deformed leaves have gone the final route so the plant
is nothing to be enterred for judging, BUT they will drop off in a
timely manner as the plant grows. I have had the same results treating
the occasional crownrot problem. This was a "what have I got to lose"
decision I tried. I have about 150 phals, growing outside in S.
Florida., almost all in S/H. Alberta