Old 29-02-2004, 02:12 AM
Ricky

Default Question about Oleander

"Bunny McElwee" wrote in message
I have an Oleander cutting rooted in a pot from my old home that I

moved
from in 2002. I am looking to plant this in the ground this year and I am
wondering what type of light requirements they need? I was looking at a
perfect spot but I think it only gets a few hours morning sun and then the
rest of the day is shaded. Can anyone help?

The first thing I will tell you is toss it in the trash. Oleander is
poisonous to humans. The leaves, the flowers, the bark, the roots. But if
you must... plant it in full sun to get flowers, part shade to get leaves.