Old 29-02-2004, 09:12 AM
Loki

Default Looking for Jerusalem Artichokes

il Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:57:47 -0800, "tworiverspark" ha scritto:

I am located in Tri-Cities Washington, I've talked to several people who had
them years back but don't anymore. My dad was telling me he had to use round
up on the one we had when I was a kid to get rid of them. so I know there
should be plenty around somewhere!

I suppose New Zealand is too far away :-). I use mine as a wind break
and have they been getting a battering this summer! Get one tuber and
soon you'll have a fence line's worth. :-)
--
Cheers,