Old 29-02-2004, 06:14 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Chinese pots a-popin'

----- Original Message -----
From: "jklewis"
Subject: [IBC] Chinese pots a-popin'

Send those chinese pots down to Jim, he'll never have that

problem.

I lost a Chinese pot this year. Tis a puzzlement because we had a very

warm winter, but we did have some below freezing nights and that was enough
for this one.
jim lewis - tallahassee, fl

OK Jim,
I'm sending all my shattered Chinese pots down to you as Harry in Iowa
suggested! :)
I hope you enjoy them!

Billy, I pretty sure even low cost Chinese pots are still higher fired and
( probably) a better quality of clay than your average terra cotta flower
pot. I don't think it takes to much frosting to flake up a saturated terra
cotta pot.
Dale

++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++