Old 29-02-2004, 07:05 PM
Dave Weller

Default [IBC] Leaves with black tips

k sounds fair enough.

Thanks guys.

I really would not worry about it. In fact, as soon as you have weather

that is OK for it to be outside, I'd dose it good with a balanced
fertilizer, then I'd think of a complete defoliation and let the tree start
over. Chances are good you won't have a black tip problem.

The tree likely is unhappy at low light, low humidity, and being forced to

have leaves when it shouldn't. It will take at least one calendar year for
this tree to get its equilibrium back. Until then, I wouldn't be surprised
at any kind of odd behaviour.

Jim Lewis - Tallahassee, FL

****
++++Sponsored, in part, by Ken Rutledge++++

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++