Old 01-03-2004, 02:11 PM
HA HA Budys Here

Default Watering Made Easy Sprinkler Stations

From: "Eric"

Has anyone had any experience with Watering Made Easy Sprinkler Stations?
Do they work?
www.wateringmadeeasy.com

Thanks

What I see there is typical everyday underground sprinklers connected to a
garden hose adaptor.

What they're selling is readily-available underground sprinkler heads
re-packaged with a "new" set of instructions and calling it a "system."

In the 1st example I see a particular sprinkler head I know to cost less than
$12.00 and a hose adaptor, for only 49.95.

AFAIC, it's another gimmick.

You still have to run the hose to the sprinkler head, more than 1 if you're
watering different areas, and have to turn it on/off at the appropriate times.
All this "saves" you in placing and re-adjusting the sprinkler each time you'd
normally move it.